Archaeologists Found Magnificent New World Underneath China
Adventurers have stumbled across a
cave so enormous that it has its own weather system, complete with wispy
clouds and lingering fog inside vast caverns. A team of expert cavers and photographers have been exploring the vast cave system in the Chongquing province of China and have taken the first-ever photographs of the natural wonder. They
were amazed to discover the entrance to the hidden Er Wang Dong cave
system and were stunned when they managed to climb inside to see a space
so large that it can contain a cloud.
1. It looks like a whole new world
2. It is a long way down, not recommending for the faint of heart.
3. There are more of the cave that are yet to be explored
4. This one is called the cloud ladder hall
5. The cave network even has majestic pools that mesmerize adventurers
6. Look at the scale of the cave, yes! that is an adult human