2. Currently, no one in America receives insurance until the age of 70 years old.
3. There is only one alternative to the $12 a year plan, and that's the $15 dollar a year plan. And you still don't receive it until you're 70.
4. Both the $12 a year plan and the $15 a year plan cover exactly the same treatments.
5. Pre-existing conditions make it very hard to receive free health care which does or does not exist, he's not sure, ask Jared.
6. When Congress passes Trumpcare, Americans will be able to walk to a counter, point to the plan they want, and then get it right away. It'll be just like ordering a sandwich at the deli!
1 of 4